County jail building
Wayne County jail building, viewed from a height at an angle across intersection. Classical-style three-story stone building. Bare ground around building; bricks and concrete stacked beside sidewalk; wooden box by sidewalk near entry stairs. Recorded in glass negative ledger: "D/Prisons (county jail)." Emulsion lifting and flaking on edges.
- Resource ID:
- Municipal buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Wayne County (Mich.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- Glass negatives
- 1 negative : glass ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Negative Number:
- BHC glass neg. no. 3828
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.