M.M. Stanton & Co.
M.M. Stanton & Co. Mens Furnishings and Armstrong & Graham Harness & Saddlery on Jefferson Ave.; vacant lot has wooden fence covered with handbills advertising Mundus Beer, Stroh's Beer and Koppitz-Melchers Beer, Uneeda Biscuit, and a performance of the "Dainty Duchess" by L. Lawrence Weber at the Gayety Theatre. Recorded in glass negative ledger: "D/Streets-Jefferson, west."
- Resource ID:
- Clothing trade--Michigan--Detroit
- Advertising, Outdoor--Michigan--Detroit
- Glass negatives
- 1 negative : glass ; 9.50 x 8 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Negative Number:
- BHC glass neg. no. 1902
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.