Hotel Fowler on Monroe
View of the Hotel Fowler and Selling & May on Monroe near Campus Martius, with other businesses along Monroe and a view of the street. Written on original glass negative envelope: "Monroe 1st block, so. side, east from opposite Gie's old stand, April 21, 1910, 3:00 p.m., clear." Recorded in glass negative ledger: "LD/Streets-Monroe."
- Resource ID:
- Clothing trade--Michigan--Detroit
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Glass negatives
- 1 negative : glass ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Negative Number:
- BHC glass neg. no. 2757
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.