Jefferson Avenue near Bates
Jefferson Avenue between Bates and Randolph streets showing H.M. Kittle & Co. trunk manufacturers, J.B. McIntosh Auto Co., Royce & Passmore bird store, A. Kuhlman & Co. hospital and sick room supplies, W.J. Hartwig Co. selling electrical supplies, and Seidler-Miner Electric Co., a horse-drawn wagon and vendor's cart on street at curb. Recorded in glass negative ledger: "D/Streets-Jefferson, east." Emulsion lifting from plate.
- Resource ID:
- Business establishments--Michigan--Detroit
- Automobile dealers--Michigan--Detroit
- Glass negatives
- 1 negative : glass ; 8 x 10 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Negative Number:
- BHC glass neg. no. 1740
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.