Corner of Woodward and Michigan Mabley & Company Building
Corner of Woodward and Michigan Mabley & Company Building, next to it J. L. Hudson. People walking on Woodward and Michigan, advertising on the buildings for Home Saving Bank, Wear the Gorman hat and Jas. D. Burns samples and restaurant, corner of Michigan and Woodward looking northeast, sign advertising future home of Mabley & Co. building on side of C.J. Whitney & Co's. Music House; down the block is the J.L. Hudson Co. People and horse-drawn vehicles on streets, Phoenix Brewery sign on one wagon. Recorded in glass negative ledger: "D/Streets-Woodward & Michigan."
- Resource ID:
- Mabley & Company
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Signs and signboards--Michigan--Detroit
- Horse-drawn vehicles--Michigan--Detroit
- Glass negatives
- 1 negative : glass ; 5 x 4 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Negative Number:
- BHC glass neg. no. 1477
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.