Group of men examine Cadillac's chair, a sculpture dedicated to Anointe Cadillac in Cadillac Square with the Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument in background. The chair was produced at Batchelder Wasmund's stoneyard, unveiled during Detroit's bicentennial in 1901 and was dismantled in 1941. Recorded in glass negative ledger: "D/Monuments-Cadillac's chair."
- Resource ID:
- Cadillac, Antoine Laumet de Lamothe--1658-1730--Monuments--Michigan--Detroit
- Public sculpture--Michigan--Detroit
- Soldier's monuments--Michigan--Detroit
- Glass negatives
- 1 negative : glass ; 5 x 3 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Negative Number:
- BHC glass neg. no. 1168
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.