Detroit River wharf
View of a busy wharf on the Detroit River, railroad tracks, numerous businesses and boat traffic are all visible. Handwritten on front: "Foot of 12th Street, Detroit." Recorded in lantern slide ledger: "D/River-Foot of 12th Street."
- Bardwell, Jex, 1824-1902
- Resource ID:
- Boats and boating--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit River (Mich. and Ont.)
- Lantern slides
- 1 transparency : glass ; 3.25 x 4 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Negative Number:
- BHC lantern slide no. 455
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.