E.G. Clayton Co.
E.G. Clayton Co., clothiers and furnishers, located on the corner of Michigan and Shelby. Store occupies three buildings, displays in front windows and signs reading "Rebuilding sale." Several men pose in front of store. Handwritten on back: "S.W. corner Shelby St. and Michigan Ave. About to be torn down. Jany. 2, 1915."
- Resource ID:
- Clothing trade--Michigan--Detroit
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on fabric ; 8.5 x 13.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Streets-Michigan & Shelby
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.