Leander L. Farnsworth house
Two-story Queen Anne-style house, with square tower in front center of building. Porch around first story. Partially blocked by trees in yard. White fence and wooden sidewalk on right side of photo. Residence of Leander L. Farnsworth. Handwritten on back: "1050 Woodward Ave. (moved), Woodward & Frederick, 1881."
- Resource ID:
- Farnsworth, Leander L.--Homes and haunts--Michigan--Detroit
- Architecture, Queen Anne--Michigan--Detroit
- Albumen prints
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 6.75 x 8.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Historic houses-Farnsworth, Leander L.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.