Frederick C. Kaess saloon
View of two-story wooden frame building; sign over doorways: "Meat Market" and "Fred ... Station." Sign on corner of building: "Fred Kaess Saloon, imported and domestic beer, wine and whiskey." Two women with bicycle; man with two dogs; driver with horse and cart; two men wearing aprons hold beer mugs stand next to man with folded arms; three women stand in front. Handwritten on back: "1081 Piquette Av."
- Resource ID:
- Bars (Drinking establishments)--Michigan--Detroit
- Architecture, Victorian--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- Albumen prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 4.5 x 7.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Industries & business houses-Kaess, Frederick C.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.