Chicago Pneumatic Tool Co.
Panoramic view of one-story brick building with windows; across boulevard is Wolverine Reed Company. Handwritten on front of photograph: "Aug. 1902 Detroit." Handwritten on back: "Boyer Machine Co. building lower left, 1902 became Chicago Pneumatic Tool Co., 6201 2nd Blvd. cor. Amsterdam, erected 1900. Second Blvd. looking toward R.R. Aug. 1902." Label on back: "W E Gould, Detroit, 143 Milwaukee Ave E, Mich., Aug. 1902." 1901 City Directory lists Walter E. Gould, draughtsman.
- Resource ID:
- Chicago Pneumatic Tool Company
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 4.5 x 12 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Industries & business houses-Chicago Pneumatic Tool Co.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.