Detroit Press Club
Group of women pose in park. Handwritten on front: "Detroit Press Club, Belle Isle, Aug. 1903, (Women Writer Club)." Handwritten on back: "Upper row, beginning at right: 1. Ida F. Wain, 2. Alice E. Bartlett (Birch Arnold), 3. Emma Stark Hampton, 4. Mary McNab Johnson, 5. Hattie Sleeper, 5A. Mrs. Felix Lemkie, 6. Sarah J. LaTour, 7. Franc C. Nichols, 8. H.J. Spinning, 9. Pruella Janet Sherman; 2nd row: 1. Mabel C. Ayers, 2. Jean Barr, 3., 4. Irma Hadzits. Handwritten on back of duplicate: " 1st Ida F. Wayne, 2. Alice E. Bartlett (Birch Arnold), 3. Emma Stark Hampton, 4. Mary McNab Johnson, 5. Hattie Sleeper, 6. Mrs. Judge Lemkie, 7. Sarah J. LaTour, 8. Franc C. Nichols, 9. H. J. Spinning, 10. Pruella Janet Sherman; lower row: 12. Mabel C. Ayers, 12. Jean Barr, 13., 14. Irma Hadzits."
- Resource ID:
- Journalism--Societies, etc.
- Women--Societies and clubs
- Portraits, Group--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 6 x 8 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Organizations-Press Club
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.