William L. Barclay townhouse
Overcoated man leaning on leafless tree in front of three townhouses on corner. Picket fence encloses yard. Townhouse closest to corner has sign "Dr. Ellis" (Erastus R. Ellis, homoeopathic physician, 20 Wilcox cor Farrar, h 80 Farrar). Sign on building on Wilcox: "Carpenters & builders, general jobbers." Handwritten on mat back: "Home of William L. Barclay, 76 Farrar, now Library Ave. W.L. King corner. #1009. 16981. 4."
- Resource ID:
- Brick houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Row houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Architecture, Victorian--Michigan--Detroit
- Albumen prints
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 7 x 6.75 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Historic houses-Barclay, William L.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.