Emanuel Episcopal Church
Batten-and-board church building with clock on spire. Houses and municipal-looking brick building behind. Fall trees losing leaves. Two girls by foundation corner. Handwritten note on mat back partially obscured by label: "[?] [Pr]otestant Episcopal Church, Alexandrine Ave. w. bet. Woodward and Cass, 1880. (Now Christian Science.)"
- Resource ID:
- Anglican church buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Albumen prints
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 6.75 x 8.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Churches-Protestant Episcopal-Emanuel
- Content Note:
- Silas Farmer Collection
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.