Charles Buncher residence
Renaissance revival double brick house viewed at an angle across street and rail fence. Two boys stand by fence at curb, near saplings in frames. Lamppost by street. Handwritten on mat front: "Chas. Buncher & Alfred Cheeseborough. Fort St. W. 169 & 171, 1881." Handwritten on mat back: "Double house. No. 169 - Charles Buncher. No. 171 - Alfred Cheseborough." Correct spelling is Chesebrough according to 1882 Detroit City Directory.
- Resource ID:
- Brick houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Row houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Architecture, Victorian--Michigan--Detroit
- Albumen prints
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 5.75 x 6 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Historic houses-Buncher, Charles
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.