Ste. Anne de Detroit
Stone church with twin spires above columned front entrance, viewed over board fence. Boys on playground behind fence. Signs on fence: "Sam. Selminsky. Call and see him for a fine suit or an overcoat. Fit guaranteed. 116 Griswold St." and "The best place to buy hats, caps & furs is at Campau's Kirkwood hat store, Campus Martius [?]." Handwritten on back: "St. Anne's R.C. Church, 1886. St. Anne's."
- Resource ID:
- Catholic church buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Ste. Anne's Church (Detroit, Mich.)
- Cabinet photographs
- Albumen prints
- Photographic prints
- 1 cabinet card ; image 7.5 x 4.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Churches-Roman Catholic-Ste. Anne's, 1818-1886
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.