Montcalm County Courthouse
Souvenir card for dedication of courthouse. Printed on card front: "Montcalm County Court House, presented on dedication day, July 5th, '80, with compliments of Wood, Thayer & Co., druggists, Stanton, Michigan." Printed on card back: "Montcalm County Court House, Stanton, Michigan, corner stone laid Sept.10, '79. Dedicated July 5, '80. Watkins & Hidden, architects, Bay City, Mich., J.V. Consaul, builder, G'd Haven, Mich., Wm. F. Turner, W.D. Bellows, Wm. Backus, building committee. Wood, Thayer & Co., drugs & medicines, books, wall paper, legal blanks & stationery, 'Optimate' cigars. 112 East Main Street, Stanton, Mich. I.O. Chapman, photographer & printer, Stanton, Mich."
- Chapman, Issac O.
- Resource ID:
- Courthouses--Michigan--Montcalm County
- Photographers--Michigan--Montcalm County
- Carte de visite photographs
- Albumen prints
- Photographic prints
- 1 carte de visite ; image 3.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.