Detroit Boat Club oarsmen posing in two rowing sculls
View of Detroit Boat Club oarsmen posing in two rowing sculls on the Detroit River. Belle Isle Bridge in background. Label in scrapbook: "N.A.A.O. championship, 150 pound eight, first & second. Number 2 crew (background). Bow, Mike Erneman; 2, Dave Saxton; 3, Roger Arbury; 4, Bob Nash; 5, Stan Stankovich; 6, Jim Plath; 7, Doug Inglis. Stroke, Larry Askew. Cox, Bob Kroll. Number 1 crew. Bow, Tom Bredt; 2, Jim Dreher; 3, Earl 'Buzz' Walke; 4, Al Arbury; 5, Oscar Marx; 6, Bill Thorpe,; 7, Marv Hopman. Stroke, Al Pierrot. Cox, Bob Pierrot."
- Resource ID:
- Racing shells--Michigan--Detroit
- Yacht clubs--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 8.25 x 10 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D.B.C. Rowing 1958-59, E&M 74D4 797 D46
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.