Woman in burlesque show, Michigan State Fair
View of woman wearing zebra-striped costume and gloves onstage at Michigan State Fair burlesque show. Man wearing cap stands in foreground; "Blond bombshell of rythm [sic], Honey Lee Walker" sign displayed in background.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Burlesque (Theater)--Michigan--Detroit
- Michigan State Fair
- 1 negative : 35 mm. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 1B_202
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.