View of Edison Fountain, located on West Grand Circus Park, near Adams Avenue. Fountain was erected in honor of Thomas A. Edison, commemorating the 50th anniversary of his electric incandescent lamp. Michigan Theatre in background.
- Resource ID:
- Edison, Thomas A. (Thomas Alva), 1847-1931--Monuments--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 5 x 7 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Outdoor civic memorials and memorial and historical tablets located in the city of Detroit, 1939, City Plan Commission, 718 D484o
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.