View of abandoned three-story Italianate brick commercial building. "National Upholstering House" and "Stadium Novelty" painted on side of building. Orozco's Stadium Lounge and the Hot Dog Place in background.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Abandoned buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Brick wall signs--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : medium format ; 2.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_M-204
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.