Water Board Building
View of the Detroit Water Board building, located on Randolph Street. Building was designed by Louis Kamper.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Municipal buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Office buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Kamper, Louis, 1862?-1953
- 1 negative : medium format ; 2.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_M-134
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.