Frank J. Hecker house
Front and side view of Frank J. Hecker house, located on Woodward Avenue. Chateauesque style house was designed by Louis Kamper. "Smiley Bros., pianos, organs" sign displayed over entrance.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Hecker, Frank J. (Frank Joseph), 1846-1927--Homes and haunts--Michigan--Detroit
- Stone houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Architecture, Domestic--Michigan--Detroit
- Kamper, Louis, 1862?-1953
- 1 negative : medium format ; 2.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.