David Mackenzie house
View of David Mackenzie house, located on Cass Avenue. Two-story brick Queen Anne style house has turret and covered entry porch; undecipherable sign on front lawn. House was designed by Malcomson and Higginbotham. Car parked in street.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Brick houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Architecture, Queen Anne--Michigan--Detroit
- Malcomson and Higginbotham
- 1 negative : 35 mm. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.