Detroit Police Headquarters
Side view of Detroit Police Headquarters, designed by Albert Kahn. Cars parked on street in foreground.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Police stations--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Police Dept.
- Kahn, Albert, 1869-1942
- 1 negative : medium format ; 2.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_M-104
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.