View of two-story duplex between two houses. House has simulated brick siding, hipped roof, covered entry porch and two front entrances. Cars parked in street.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Architecture, Domestic--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : 35 mm. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.