Entrance to Kearney Building
View of decorative entrance doors of Kearney Building, formerly the James Burgess Book, Jr. house, designed by Louis Kamper and located on Jefferson Avenue. "Kearney Travel Service, Inc." sign on building facade.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Renaissance revival (Architecture)--Michigan--Detroit
- Kamper, Louis, 1862?-1953
- Travel agents--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : medium format ; 2.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_M-55
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.