Grand Army of the Republic Hall
View of Grand Army of the Republic Hall located on Grand River Avenue. Richardsonian Romanesque building was designed by Julius Hess. "GAR Recreation Center" sign over entrance.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Romanesque revival (Architecture)--Michigan--Detroit
- Grand Army of the Republic
- 1 negative : medium format ; 2.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_M-101
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.