Frank J. Hecker house
Side view of Frank J. Hecker house, located on Woodward Avenue. Chateauesque style house was designed by Louis Kamper. "Smiley Bros., pianos, organs" sign displayed on front lawn; automobiles parked next to building.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Hecker, Frank J. (Frank Joseph), 1846-1927--Homes and haunts--Michigan--Detroit
- Stone houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Kamper, Louis, 1862?-1953
- 1 negative : 35 mm. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 4P_028
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.