Rectory, Most Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
View of the rectory for the Most Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church on Porter Street in Corktown. Romanesque revival building was designed by Mason and Rice.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Most Holy Trinity Church (Detroit, Mich.)
- Romanesque revival (Architecture)--Michigan--Detroit
- Catholic church buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : medium format ; 2.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_M-342
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.