James Burgess Book, Jr. house
View of James Burgess Book, Jr. house, located on Jefferson Avenue. Renaissance revival style, three-story building has arched windows and Corinthian pilasters on facade. Arched doorway and balustrade at entrance. House was designed by Louis Kamper.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Renaissance revival (Architecture)--Michigan--Detroit
- Kamper, Louis, 1862?-1953
- 1 negative : medium format ; 2.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 4P_M-83
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.