Russell A. Alger Memorial Fountain
View of the Russell A. Alger Memorial Fountain, located at Grand Circus Park in downtown Detroit. Engraved on the base of the statue: "Russell A. Alger, soldier, statesman, citizen, 1836-1907." Y.M.C.A. building in background.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- French, Daniel Chester, 1850-1931
- Alger, R.A. (Russell Alexander), 1836-1907--Monuments--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : 35 mm. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.