Penobscot and Dime buildings
View of the Penobscot and Dime buildings, located in the financial district of downtown Detroit.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Burnham, Daniel Hudson, 1846-1912
- Smith, Hinchman and Grylls
- Office buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : large format ; 5 x 4 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_L-26
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.