St. Albertus Catholic Church altar
View of flowers in front of the St. Albertus Catholic Church altar, located in the Poletown area of Detroit. Religious iconography adorns the walls, ceilings and stained glass windows.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- St. Albertus Church (Detroit, Mich.)
- Catholic church buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Church decoration and ornament--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : large format ; 5 x 4 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_L-14
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.