Theodore Levin United States Courthouse
View of Theodore Levin United States Courthouse, also known as the Detroit Federal building, located on Fort Street.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Theodore Levin United States Courthouse (Detroit, Mich.)
- 1 negative : large format ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_L-3
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.