Burlesque show, Michigan State Fair
View of two women sitting on tall stools and wearing burlesque costumes, ostrich feathers and evening gloves. Woman in costume and man holding microphone stand at back of stage.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Michigan State Fair
- Burlesque (Theater)--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : 35 mm. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 1B_200
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.