Salada Tailors and Eastern Hotel
View of several men outside Salada Tailor and Alterations, Eastern Hotel and National Bar on Randolph Street in downtown Detroit. "Pepsi Cola, Say Pepsi, please. Salada Tailor and Alterations" printed on sign.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Bars (Drinking establishments)--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : 35 mm. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 1B_111
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.