View of ivy-covered Detroit Club building, located on Cass Avenue and Fort Street. Building was designed by architect Wilson Eyre, Jr.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Eyre, Wilson, 1858-1944
- 1 negative : 35 mm. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 5B_092
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.