Monroe Street bus stop
View of people lined up at a bus stop in front of Famous Barrel Bar, Empire Shoe Repair and New Gayety Theater on Monroe Street in downtown Detroit.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Bus stops--Michigan--Detroit
- Bars (Drinking establishments)--Michigan--Detroit
- Burlesque (Theater)--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : 35 mm. ; 1.5 x 1.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 1B_105
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.