Russell A. Alger Memorial Fountain
View of the Russell A. Alger Memorial Fountain, located in Grand Circus Park. "Russell A. Alger, soldier, statesman, citizen, 1836-1907" inscribed on base. Fountain was designed by Daniel Chester French.
- Resource ID:
- Alger, R. A. (Russell Alexander), 1836-1907--Monuments--Michigan--Detroit
- French, Daniel Chester, 1850-1931
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 5 x 3.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Content Note:
- Outdoor civic memorials and historical markers, 1951, Detroit City Plan Commission, revision containing new photographs, 718 D484oa
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.