Jim's Market, Oakland and Mt. Vernon Streets
View of the interior of Jim's Market. Two men stand behind the counter on the left, wearing white aprons over their clothes. There are fresh fruits and vegetables in the bins on the right side of the image. The cooler on the left side of the image has fresh meats, and the bins in front of the cooler has fresh vegetables. Canned and packaged foods line the shelves. Handwritten on back: "Jim's Mkt, Oakland & Mt. Vernon, 193(?); Mrs. Malloy; Mon. afternoon."
- Resource ID:
- Housewives League of Detroit
- African American business enterprises--Michigan--Detroit
- African American men--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 5 x 7 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Housewives League of Detroit, 4:16
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.