Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument
View of pedestrians standing near Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument at Campus Martius. Printed on front: "Soldiers monument, Detroit, Mich. Well, here I am in Detroit enjoying its sights and cheer; everything's great and I'm feeling first rate, but oh! How I wish you were here." Printed on back: "I-148, Wolverine News Co., Detroit. Printed in Germany." Handwritten on back: "6/9/09. Well, but busy. George." Card is postmarked June 9, 1909.
- Resource ID:
- Soldiers' monuments--Michigan--Detroit
- Wolverine News Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 5.5 x 3.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Monuments-Soldiers & Sailors
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.