Bathhouse on Belle Isle
Side view of bathhouse on Belle Isle from across the water; beach in front of building. Several men and women walk on grounds; Detroit Yacht Club in background. Printed on front: "Bath house, Belle Isle, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "The new bath house on Belle Isle is the most beautiful building of its kind in the country. It was erected in 1908 at a cost of about $50,000 and has accommodations for 1,350 people. A minimum charge is made and patrons are supplied with suits and towels. The Detroit Yacht Club is shown in the distance."
- Resource ID:
- Belle Isle Park (Detroit, Mich.)
- Yacht clubs--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Parks-Belle Isle
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.