Garage at rear of 1626 Howard
View from alley of one-story brick garage located at the rear of 1626 Howard, parcel 159, in Corktown. Wooden fence borders alley; alley is covered with snow. Handwritten on front: "Par. 159, rear of 1625 [should be 1626] Howard St., 11-27-56."
- Resource ID:
- Wooden fences--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 23
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.