Detroit Public Library
View of the Detroit Public Library and grounds located at Gratiot and Farmer. Second Empire style brick building has rounded arch windows and entrance; three streetcars travel on tracks in front of library. Printed on front: "Public Library Square, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "C.T. Co., Chicago."
- Resource ID:
- Detroit Public Library
- Cable cars (Streetcars)--Michigan--Detroit
- Public libraries--Michigan--Detroit
- Library buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Curt Teich & Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Libraries-Detroit Public Library-Branches-Skillman
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.