Building at 1747 Abbott
Rear view of three-story brick and glass factory building located at 1747 Abbott, parcel 182, in Corktown. Automobiles parked behind building; part of building is in shadow. Handwritten on front: "Par. 182, 1747 Abbott, rear, 12-3-56."
- Resource ID:
- Tool and die industry--Michigan--Detroit
- Pumping machinery industry--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 23
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.