Log cabin at Palmer Park
View at an angle of two-story log cabin at Palmer Park; garden bed on lawn in foreground. Printed on front: "Log cabin, Palmer Park, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "Log cabin, Palmer Park. Built on land donated to the city by ex-Senator Thomas W. Palmer in 1893, and situated north of the city at the extreme terminal of the Woodward Ave. car line, is one of the city's favorite breathing spots. Its center piece is a log cabin which is an exact reproduction of the home in which Senator Palmer resided when Detroit was a little more than a trading post."
- Resource ID:
- Log cabins--Michigan--Detroit
- Palmer, Thomas W. (Thomas Witherell), 1830-1913--Homes and haunts--Michigan--Detroit
- Palmer Park (Detroit, Mich.)
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Parks-Palmer-Log cabin
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.