Flower bed at Grand Circus Park
View of garden bed at Grand Circus Park; "In Detroit, life is worth living" is spelled out in flowers. Park visitors sit on benches in background. Printed on front: "Grand Circus Park, floral piece: 'In Detroit, life is worth living.'" Handwritten on back: "3/6/10. Dear Pete, Well we won the basketball game last night D.H.S. vs. Toledo, score 38-24. It was a fine game. Will tell you about it when I write. This has been another nice day, but I think we are going to have a storm before long, by the looks of things. E.A.S. Will write tomorrow." Card is postmarked March 7, 1910.
- Resource ID:
- Floral decorations--Michigan--Detroit
- Beds (Gardens)--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Parks-Grand Circus
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.