Detroit Public Library
Front and side view of the Detroit Public Library located on Woodward Avenue. Italian Renaissance style building was designed by Cass Gilbert. Printed on front: "Detroit Public Library, Detroit, Mich. Copr. J.W. Hughes."
- Hughes, J. Wesley
- Resource ID:
- Detroit Public Library
- Gilbert, Cass, 1859-1934
- Public libraries--Michigan--Detroit
- Library buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 postcard ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Libraries-Detroit Public-Main
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.