Lighthouse at Palmer Park
Close-up view of lighthouse on small island on lake at Palmer Park. Printed on front: "Palmer Park light house, 5560, Detroit, Mich." Handwritten on back: "Well, 'Pete' how is everything in Negaunee? This has been a nice day. I am going out to call on the Maitland's tonight. They called me up and asked me to go out. We are going to have our gymnasium exhibit here Friday afternoon. I am not going in anything. Everything is O.K. will see you Saturday p.m. E.A.S."
- Resource ID:
- Palmer, Thomas W. (Thomas Witherell), 1830-1913--Homes and haunts--Michigan--Detroit
- Palmer Park (Detroit, Mich.)
- 1 postcard ; 5.5 x 3.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.